Consultative Selling Skills provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, need-based dialogue.
Critical Issues Facing Sales:
- Raising the quality of sales calls with your clients to make them more productive
- Sellers must approach informed buyers with insight that adds value to the conversation
- Discovering client’s needs and linking these needs persuasively with your solutions
- Resolving objections and resistance in a client-focused manner
- Closing effectively in order to move the deal forward
Motivus Consultative Selling Skills Helps Sales People to Effectively Execute their Sales Conversations
Motivus Consultative Selling Skills solutions takes an in-depth look at the critical structure of a sales call or client meeting and provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, need-based dialogue. The program provides participants with two “sales roadmap” tools, the Consultative Selling Framework and Motivus Six Critical Skills to enable salespeople at every level to more effectively execute their sales conversations. The Consultative Selling Framework provides salespeople with a consistent, repeatable process for conducting an effective sales dialogue. The Six Critical Skills fuel and support the Framework, empowering salespeople to leverage their technical excellence and use every sales skill available to open more doors, better understand client needs, and close more deals.